In today’s era businesses have a tendency to improve their business productivity by reducing costs and improving work efficiency. For this a majority of the companies rely on business process outsourcing.
Business Process Outsourcing is the long-term contracting of high volume business processes to an outside service provider that owns, administers, and manages based on defined and measurable performance metrics
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Policy and Claims administration
- Financial Accounting
- Transaction processing
- Billing and Collection
- Web services (email response, co-browsing, etc.)
- Contact centers
The Siesta Advantage –
Infrastructure – The salient features are as listed below.
- High availability of infrastructure resources.
- 100 Mbps dedicated telecom links to connect clients and Siesta’s offshore centers.
- Multiple server farms, range of software tools.
- Risk mitigation through a stringent business continuity process protocols monitored by a BCP team comprised of top level executives.
- Redundancy & Disaster Recovery Processes.
- Robust Quality Management System with independent testing and quality assurance
- Tailored fit for your business processes
- Significant cost savings, improved process management and enhanced profits
Team – The team at Siesta is tasked with the sole responsibility of exceeding the client’s expectation. What you can expect from us are as given below.
- Dedicated and experienced team of experienced practitioners in enterprise relationship management
- Comprehensive mix of technical expertise, industry knowledge and a commitment to success.
- Rapid project implementation capabilities.
- Proactive, Open minded leadership
- 24/7 service or sales for much lower cost
- Large pool of English speaking, technically qualified manpower
Process – We at Siesta seek to work on the Kaizen principle of continuous improvement. We seek to offer value added services to our clients so as to improve their business. A brief list of our value added services for different processes is given below.
Value Added Services for Telesales & Support
- At Siesta it’s not just sales that we do, it’s the Number of Quality Sales.
- 100% sales are recorded & Quality checked
- Overnight reporting on daily sales
- Statistical analysis to enhance sales, quality & efficiency
Value Added Services for Customer Care & Support
- Skill based routing
- Caller Identification & Customer information maintenance
- Per month quality guaranteed, customer satisfaction index
- Flexible & Proactive continuous improvement process
- Guaranteed industry leading service levels for response, resolution & customer satisfaction
- Anytime, Anywhere responsiveness
- Best Practices – Latest Technology, Best Customer Care Practices & Client centric organizational structure at lower costs
Value Added Services For Technical Support / Help Desk
- High % of first call resolution
- Low escalation
- Fast response service level guarantees
- Ensure minimum rate of abandoned calls (<2%)